Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for choosing H.C.M.Forum.
According to your description it appears to be an allergic reaction
, with super infection with bacteria. You may also should be treated for allergic reaction as well. You may need to use steroids
as well for immediate remission.
I advise you to consult a dermatologist
for diagnosis and treatment. It may be necessory to have a culture and sensitivity of the discharge from the swelling.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery.