Red stool after fast food. Why did I bleed? Is there an ulcer?

Last night I had a lot of ketchup along with fries, the next morning I have reddish stool but no pain. Is this the effect of the ketchup? I also suffered from Ulcer last year and was hospitalized for couple of days after I started bleeding from stool but never expirenced pain and was under medication for almost 3-4 months. The doctors then concluded saying that I was recovering and can stop taking medicine. But now I m worried since this morning. Could this be the signs of Ulcer again or too much ketchup from last night dinner?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012