Red spots on thigh, dried blood in nose, irritation, bumps. Will I be okay?

I ve been getting red spots on my thigh (it s only in that area) and it hasn t gone away. These past few days I ve also noticed there has been dried blood in my nose when I wake up though I don t know if these two are related at all. I shower with pretty hot water sometimes and I know that can cause irritation but the spots were itchy the first day it showed up and now isn t all that itchy. The red spots are flat and not bumpy. I hope you can help me! Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013