Red spots on penis glans. Using fobancort and g-derm cream, provides relief. Recurring condition. Permanent solution?

Hi sir I m XXXX 31 years old from the XXXX. I have some questions to ask you about my penis health. About ten months ago I had the red dots on my glans penis . I went to meet the doctors. he gave me some cream like Fobancort(ointment) cream and G-derm cream. during I was using all these cream the red dots are gone away. and after one week ago it has been coming again. so what s a kind of the cream that I must be use and to get out of this problem?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012