Red spots on back of hand due to bug bites. Solution?

Hi this morning I woke up and I find 3 red spots on the back of my hand ... They aren t bumps, they don t itch they,and all three are pretty much same in size and they are alittle smaller then a eraser on a pencil ... I m 14 male and my bed has no bedframe so it s on the floor so I think it might be bug bites I got from bugs who crawled in my bed but they just appered so thank you for your time and I hope you can help me And if u need more details ask me Gmail: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
hi dear happy new year, it might be a case of bug bite. but bug bite usually itches. its surprising that u dont have itching.
regarding treatment use calasoft lotion, this will help u. also u can apply lotion sarna before sleeping, this ll protect u from bites. also try to find some solution to bed bugs. they can be very harmful.