Red spots on back, dry skin under eyes, on femulen pills. No change in daily routine. Cause?

hi i am on the femulen pill i have red spots on my back and dry skin under my eyes i am not allergic to anything hand havnt changed my diet or washing powder etc there is nothing that i can think of that can be causing this besides for the pills. Is it dangerouse to continue taking these pills if i am showing allergic reactions?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. there are side effects to POP. But such allergic side effects are not known.
The spots could be due to fungal infection. dark circles around the eyes may be due to tension hypovi-
-taminosis or idiopathic. So i advise you to consult a cosmatic dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment.
Besides i advise you some diet recomendations as take more of green leafy vegetables pulses sprouts
carrot egg meat milk fruits and juices. I hope you are satisfied with my reply. thank you.

you havent mentioned that since when you are taking pills and when the red spots started.

my advice would be to see the doctor who prescribed the drug and discuss with him about your concerns.

wish you good health