Red spot on wiping with toilet paper, been to a dirty toilet, have headache, joint pain, enlarged lymph nodes since. Chances of HIV?

hi about 3 weeks ago i went into a really dirty bathroom and did my business and i wiped and finsihed, and as i was leaving i noticed that there was a red spot on the toilet paper and it had gone through some of the sheets. It appeared to be dry but im not sure. Ever since then ive had headaches and joint pain and my lymph nodes feel enlarged and oral sores and a bunch of symptons that seem hiv related. Is it possible that i could have gotten hiv from this toilet paper that may have had hiv infected blood on it? I was also sick at the time that this happened so im really worried i have hiv now..... I didnt feel the toilet paper being wet but i honestly dont know. Please give me a clear detailed answer thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012