Red spot on forehead, no itching or discomfort. Could this be sun damage?

Hi Doc I ve had a red spot on my forhead for some years. I would say at least 4 years. It seemd to appear after one summer. The only thing differnet about this summer was I drove a car with a sun roof. Could this be sun damage. I have tried everything over the counter nothing takes away the redness. Its not iching, it really doen t bother me at all, Its just a cosmetic issue. Im pretty sure its blood under the skin, the redness only goes away if i apply pressure to it.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012