Red sore bumps on tongue, feeling dizzy and weak, low iron in body

Hi my name is sherry i have red sore bumps on right side of tongue . Theres 3 i think. What could this be? Im 19 and have one child shes ten in a half months and i weigh 109 pounds and am still breatfeeding her. And have been feelin dizzy and weak as well. And i have been with the same guy for two years only him. Am i low on iron?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012

Red sore bumps on the side of the tongue can be due to vitamin B complex deficiency or a mild oral sore due to a sharp tooth.
A direct examination is needed to determine the cause. You can use chlorhexidine mouth wash and vitamin B complex supplements for symptomatic relief.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal