Red rashes on penis, had intercourse during vaginal discharge infection, washing with potassium permanganate. Cure?

I have redness and rash on my pennies and when i rub over the pennies head, a white substance is peeling off from the head. I do not have any discharge from my pennies. My wife had a vaginal discharge 5 months before and there is a possibility that we have an intercourse during this infection. I have consulted a dermatologist and he prescribed some medicine and also told me to wash the pennies with potassium permanganate and apply some cream, but still the problem exist. Can anyone help?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012