Red, raised rash on forearm, persistent. No pain, swelling. What is this?

I have noticed red, raised almost rash looking skin marks on the under side of my forearm near my elbow. They have been persistent for a few months now with no signs of changing. Redness and puffiness remain constant along with the lack of pain. I saw my local dermatologist about it and he was baffled. He too measurements and noted the color and pattern but had no answer. I'm having it biopst soon but was wondering if anyone else might have seen/heard of this before.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013