Red patches on penis, no improvement with Neosporin-H, white skin on red parches, no pain. What should be done?

Hi,i want to know about a problem,actually there appears red patches on my penis 2-3 months ago then i approached to our family doctor and he without seeing it advice me NEOSPORIN-H cream and i am applying it for the past 2 months but these red patches remains the same,and now some white skin is started forming on these red patches which are not painfull but it looks so odd,when i remove them it again started forming,so now i am concerned about it and need the help of an expert,any help would be appreciated
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012