Red patches, itching in hand and stomach. High IgE level. Taken medicine. Next treatment?

Dear Doctor, I am suffering from large red patches appear and dissapear in an holf an hour like that since from last 3 years while in that condition feel itching in hand , stomach and other parts of the body but I under gone so many tests but the Doctors say no problem in body and it is due to some stress and some psychiatric probem and in IGE level seems to be high range in value means shows 519, for this I took tablets one year back but still not recovered. Please suggest how to proceed for the next treatment Thanks and Regards BABU.B
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012