Red marks on arms after laser hair removal with light sheer diode machine. Is it normal to appear ?

I have red marks on my arms after laser hair removal with light sheer diode has been 2 days since i had the procedure done.i do not have any blisters but marks similar to those as if you would graze your knee .i think she burnt me.i went to a dermatologist and im using nerisona c cream at the moment.i am so worried i look like i have a bad case of the measles but improving.the red marks are not as bad as they were in the first 24hrs.any advice will be appreciated thankyou.AAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013