Red mark on chin, no itching or pain. Where did it come from?

I have a small hickey-like red mark on my chin . I have not had any sexual activity and could not have gotten a hickey, it just looks like one. It doesn t itch or hurt, but is a dark red colour and spotted like a hickey. I have no idea where it came from and I just noticed it now. I have a cold and yesterday I accidentally mixed two medications with the same drug - guaifenesin , but I didn t have more than the recommended dose (total) and I called poison control to make sure.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012