Red lump on leg, hurts to move and sit around. What could be this?

hey, i m 16 I have a lump that s red and purplish and it like 2 w on my leg near my area, it hurts to sit and move around, i m scared and really don t want to go to the doctor, I just wanted to know what i could do i ve been soaking in the tub with hot water, hot towels and my grandma put fat back on it to see if it will get a head on it, so it can be burst. please reply back soon.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Jan 2014
Incision and drainage would help it resolve if its soft and fluctuant.
Tke oral antibiotis like Augmentin 625mg thrice daily for 7 days.
take a pain killer like bruffen 400mg thrice daily.
Apply topical mupirocin ointment twice daily