Red lump in the area into which morphine was injected. Warm to touch. Suggestions?

I injected some morphine into the to of my hand days ago and just noticed a large painful red lump in that area. It is possible that I missed the vein in that spot but I cannot remember since I have been injecting up to four times every day. The lump is also warm to the touch. I m afraid to go to the hospital and get in trouble and have them call the police or have me committed because treatment is not going to work until I m ready and I want to pick where I ll eventually go since I know the time is coming soon. What do I do??
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012