Red, itchy, swollen vagina lips. STD?

One side of my inner lips of my vagina got extremely swollen just within the past hour or so. I was laying in bed and started to feel lots of itching and discomfort all of th sudden, so I took a mirror and looked down there and it was extremely swollen and red. I don t know what to do and I m really scared:( its midnight where I live also, so I can t just get up and go to the doctors.. oh and I m 16 and I highly doubt its an std because me and my boyfriend are both virgins but we do have oral sex . Please please help?!
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
Hi oral sex will not cause std.swollen vaginal lips is acute urticaria.use a antihistamine and antibiotic and apply calamine lotion can cure it