Red, itchy rash on arms, legs, hands, looks like contact dermatitis. Cure for rashes?

i have a red itchy rash that comes and goes that s not on a regular basis but it appears on my arms, legs, feet , and hands. I went to the school nurse a few times and they said it looks like contact dermatitis from washing my hands, but i don t wash my legs too. There isn t really any changes in my soaps or lotions anything like that either. I don t know what to do because if i go to the doctors office it is not always on my body.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013