Red itchy rash on abdomen, sharp stabbing pain in gallbladder area. Had undergone cholestectomy. Advise?

I had a cholestectomy 12 days post op. Yesterday I started experiencing a red itchy welt like rash on my abdomen. It went away and then reappeared again last night waking me up in the process due to the intense itching. I am not taking anything different so I am baffled what this could be.

Also, I have starts having an intense sharp stabbing pain in the area where my gallbladder used to be in the past couple of days that gets so intense that it is hard to get comfortable. Is this normal?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013