Red, itchy anal with bleeding, pink blood stains on wiping, recurring rash, discomfort throughout the day. Solution?

Anal area is red, itchy, and bleeds . When I use the bathroom and wipe, there is little pink blood stains that are very small. Usually I would pass this off as a rash and goes away in a couple days with the use of baby powder . Have been using baby powder but no help at all. Went so far to take a picture and it looks as if it s a big rash on the left side of my anus . It looks like a half circle with the anus being the middle and the outer part is kind of white/dull purple. The rash area also looks purple-ish towards the anus. Sorry for being so graphic but was worried. Thought I d look online before I see my doctor. *It does not hurt when I use the bathroom. Only when I touch/wipe. Does not bother me through out the day either nor at night. Just gets very itchy and discomforting through out the day. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012