Red flaky patches on upper and lower lips, keeps recurring. Any cure ?

I am living in SHARJAH U.A.E. I have got read patches on the upper and lower lips . After few days white layer of skin comes out.It has been occurring since 2010. I consulted doctors for a long time. Whenever I use medicine it goes,but after three to four weeks it comes up again.I am totally fade up ,lost all hope of curing this. I was advised not to use lipstick but once or twice I have used it.I need your immediate advice. Regards, AAAAA(Female,age 50 years)
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012