Red dots on foreskin after an unprotected sex with a person who had only one HPV immunization.

I have had unprotected sex once with a woman who has had only one HPV immunization. I am unsure if she is protected from HPV due to the lack of completion of series of injections. I have a ring-like and not very noticeable (without close examination) acute pattern of redness accompanied by tiny red dots that are barely raised if at all. It is like a red ring under the foreskin (un-cut). I suspect it is an abrasion and not HPV as the pictures I`ve seen of HPV look nothing like it, but then again they were pretty intense pictures. There are no symptoms except redness and the small tiny spots which are moreso on the left side. I masturbate 1-3 times a day and do not use lube. Is it normal for there to be some spots with an abrasion?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Nov 2010