Red circle around penis, Can i do somthing to make it go away ?

Hi i got a single red circle around my penis.It's not the head but lower around the skin.It is painful too.Can i do somthing to make it go away?It is like 1-3cm high and 1cm length and it's around my penis . It hurts anything it touches, i can pee.If i touch it it hurts.I need some help with it...
Asked On : Thu, 1 Jul 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Help me :S it happenend when i take my glans out of my foreskin.It is really painful not glans but this red circle .It really hurts so much does it dissapear by the time i think it's getting bigger but i don't know .
if your sexually active it could be from a condom or maybe you wear a cock ring
  Anonymous's Response
but how can i get it away?it has like water or somthing in it :S it is really orange or red and it's not dark :S i need help i have it for three days :D
Sounds like the Red Ring of Death. Is your penis still under warranty by Microsoft?
  Anonymous's Response
it is not funny. :S
  Anonymous's Response
Help me ! :S
it is an std or parasite consult a professional
  Anonymous's Response
my boyfriend and i recently had sex like a day ago and he told me that he has a ring around the very tip of his penis and it itches alot but i been searching and nothing says how he got it or if its an std