Red bumps throughout the face after facial threading, used neosporin powder. How can I get rid of it?

Hello doctor, I am 22 year old girl I have done facial threading on last sunday and today is wednesday it is the 4th day and my face is full of rashes red bumps through out my face it looks very ugly , and i feel shy going is creating a lot of problem fr me ..i thought of laser therapy but i am scared if it reacts and cause pigmentation ....please suggest me what i should do...i m using neosporin powder but till now rashes are nt completely gone...please rply
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012