Red bumps over legs and arms, started on freshly made tattoo, sore throat, cough. Cause of worry?

Hi, I have recently just got back from (7 days ago) I have started to get little red bums over my legs and arms which are really itchy started on my fresh tattoo witch I know they used a clean needle, i have also got a sore thought and a bad cough I don’t know if this could be related to anything. I was just wondering if I should be worried or if I am just overreacting thanks
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
HI ! Possibly you are getting some kind of hypertrophied scars over your tattoo pricks, which is now inflammed. If infection is excluded, then you can start some steroidal cream for local application. The cough along with the bad throat possibly is not be related to this and is just coincidental. If the red bums are increasing, then I would suggest you to see a Dermatologist in your area. Wishing you an early relief of your symptoms.