Red bumps on the sides of stomach that doesn't itch. Had a swim in the lake. Chicken Pox ?

I have been getting these red bumps on the sides of my stomach, starting monday, it was not serious until about 2 days ago, when a whole bunch of them appeared randomly on the left side of my stomach. A few have also appeared on my bottom. Personally, I do not think it is chicken pox because it does not itch . I also do not have a headache , cough , runny nose, or any of the abnormal symptoms. However, i did go swim in a lake on saturday, and maybe that has somehow contributed to these bumps.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012