Red bumps on scalp. Bleeding when scab removed, draining clear fluid. Hair loss. Scalp psoriasis?

my 4 year old daughter has some small red bumps on her scalp and some of them have gotten very big since the first one appeared two weeks ago. There is also scaling on the scalp and bigger patches of scaling on the scalp. When I took the scab off one of them, it bled and secreted a little bit of clear fluid from it. On the biggest two, she has lost hair as well and her hair is very long. Do you think this is scalp psoriasis or ringworm of the scalp? Also, if you think it is scalp psoriasis, is it curable?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012