Red bumps on forearm, itchy, turning into blisters. Extreme dizziness. Is it a insect bite?

For the past two weeks i have been getting random red bumps that look and feel like and insect bite. They itch badly. I assumed I had been bitten by a spider while sleeping. About 3 days past and I didnt get anymore. I work nights as a nurse and two nights ago my forearm was itching. I lifted up my sleeve and found three large bumps that looked just like hives . The smallest was the size of a quarter. I kept my eye on them and they didnt spread so I just kept working. Now two days later the redness has decreased but the center of the bumps have turned into blisters that continue to itch. Also tonight I had a bout of extreme dizziness that came out of the blue. I have no clue if the two are related. I am wondering if I should be concerned.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012