Red bumps on face, itchy ears, pus spread

Hi my daughter woke up with 2 red bumps 2 days ago. Didnt think anything of it thought it was a mosquito bite But then the following day she had another one come up on her face and. last night she was scratchin g her ears so when she got up this morning i realized that there was this wet liquid that had accumalated in her ea
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ALLERGIC DERMATITIS may be the cause for her sufferings.

-insect bite is one of the triggering factor for her allergic reaction.
-inherited tendency
-emotional stress are other possible causes.

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for her allergic dermatitis complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit her complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you