Red bumps on face, itchy. Taken antibiotics. Diagnosed as eczema herpeticum. Is this possible?

I have small clusters of red and non red colored bumps that started on my forehead then moved my eybrows then cheeks and in my mouth and on my legs. They itch at first then only aometimes do they pop after iv e itched them. The doctor sent me home with a topical antibiotic to treat the infection (which is concidered the secondarie infection not the acual fluid filledrash itself. So ive been on antiviral meficaton and it hasnt stopped the rash from speading. It started on the forehead, then to nose , cheeks, down my neck , arms and legs they are very small some you can see and some that are clear. The doctor diognonsed me with having exemea hwepiticum. With out doing a swab of the soar What is soar.really want to know what this is?possible...?? M
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013