Red bumps, flaky skin, peeling in foot. Painful to touch. Applied Lotrimin

I have had these little red bumps that look like warts but when I pop them and try to get rid of it it always makes my skin flaky and starts to make my skin peal. It is usually in my feet . It started in the bottom of my left foot and went away but reaently I ve had it come back and like last time I picked at it and it popes and it hurt. My skin started to get hard and dry sky started peeling off. When I feel the skin off it hurts when I touch the area. I ve noticed that when one is gone (the little bump) another comes out the next day or so. I thought it was an infection so I put lotrimin on it but that didn t help. Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012