Red bump on stomach, growing in size, slightly raised, no itching. Treatment options?

I have one red like arrow shaped bump on my tummy, it s seams to be getting bigger.. It s about the size of let s say a pencil eraser, bent into a arrow shape.. It s a little bigger however.. It s lifted up I m going to stay with the Pencil eraser idea.. About 1/4 up off the skin of the eraser being shaved down 3/4 of you follow.. Pinkish/Red with a lot of red around the lift up out side portion of it.. There is only one, and it does not itch .. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012