Red bump on each side of vagina lips, swollen itchy anus. Tried hot compress. Infection ?

Hello, My name is AAAAA , I am 20 years old about 110 pounds and im 5 7 in height. I have a question about an issue of mine that has been bothering me for a few days now. I have a little red bump on each side of my vagina lips and it feels like almost an extra piece of skin between my vagina and my anus that is swollen and itchy. I have swollen lymph nodes on each sides of my bikini line(I got them before but it was ingrown hairs fom shaving). I dont know what the bumps are nor why it burns when i pee because i have a little rash or something in between my vagina and my anus. And a few hours ago I just got my period (this is my week that i miss a week of pills on my cycle) so i have my period..I ve been putting a hot compress on my vagina and the bumps to make it go down, but when i wear tight underwear (such as thongs) it rubs against the pain on my vagina or anus and makes it 50 times worse. I dont have insurance right now so I cant even go to the gyno . I ve only had sex about twice in the past two weeks, I dont know what kind of infection I have!??!
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer