Red bump on butt. Suffered from fungal infection sometime back. Looks like pimple or boil. Not very sure if it is staph. Worried

My 9 month old baby has a red bump on her butt check. Just two weeks ago she had a fungal infection i guess like a yeast infection on her privates. so i was put on an antibiotic cream and the red bumps all disappeared. However there is that one red bump still there today and I finally decided to touch it....It's very very hard underneath. I'm concerned. Could this just be a pimple or a boil or is it staph. I'm not familiar with staph but I know the signs looks similar it boils/pimples. The bump is the size of the tip on my pinky finger.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013