Red blotchy skin on shoulders, chest when exposed to heat, during stress. Taken amoxicillin for rash. Treatment?

Broke out in full body rash after taking amoxicillin 3-4 weeks ago, rash disappeared after a few days but then I got inflamed tonsils with erudite for another week. I think I may have actually had glandular fever but as most of my symptoms have disappeared this was no longer such a problem. However, recently every time I am stressed or in a hot ambient environment I will notice red blotchy skin on shoulders, neck and chest. This has not happened to me before.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013