Red, blotchy and hot skin on arms, spreading, feels dizzy, headache. Sun allergy?

For the past couple of days, my skin has been getting really red, blotchy, and hot like I have a sunburn , but I haven t been out in the sun. I ve done research and it doesn t sound like a sun allergy has developed. It starts on my arms and spreads all over my body. I m also getting a headache . It started on Saturday night, then went away, came back on my arms for awhile yesterday and went away, and is back all over my body now. I m warmer than I was before and I m feeling abit dizzy, and can feel my heartbeat if that makes sense. I m 31, female, no medical history of this or any other problems.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012