Red blotches on neck. Neck very hot. What could be causing this?

Hi Dr. Grief, I have been experiencing red blotches on my neck only for about 3 years,,,I have been to a dermatologist and my family md regarding this, however no one can help me. My family Dr. thought it may have been attributed to my anxiety , as Im on 50mg of Prestiq for that, but it happens when I am mellow, happy, sad, tired. I can not attribute it to anything specific because it happens at all different times, and so very often! It is very embarrassing. My neck does not itch at all when this happens, it just gets very very hot! Do you have any insight, or any ideas what can be causing this? Do you think I should see an allergist? Any input would be so greatly appreciated! Thank you so very much! Jessica
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013