Red and patchy skin on cheeks, no itching, no swelling. Rosacea?

My skin gets all red and patchy on my cheeks and they have been there for several years now. At times, they get worse and the patch is more red and moves up my cheek. In the last few months, I ve experienced two times when they became tomato red. They don t itch or swell up. They re just red patches on the side of my face that look like rosacea . However, my doctor says that I m too young to have rosacea and that it should be all over the whole face.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012