Recurring tinnitus with high intensity, all investigations including MRI normal, taking Stugeron, Ginkogobiloba. Solution?

I am suffering from tinnitus since last 1yr+,i did all investigations including MRI ,evrything is normal,and has taken T.Vertin for 6months,,than somebody advised me to take Stugeron +Ginkogobiloba,am using this since last 6months,but sometimes i feel relief from the ringing for more than 4weeks,but after it is relapsing and will be ringing will be increased in intensity.What can be the solution.kindly oblige
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012