Recurring small, clearish bumps on palms with tiny black specs in center that pop clear fluid. Scabies?

I have small clearish bumps on the palms of my hands, they look like they have tiny black specks in the center of them and when I pop them a clear fluid comes out. My ex husband had them too and both of us went to the doctor. We decided it was scabies and treated it with prometherin cream twice in a 2 week period. He also was prescribed a pill . He doesn t seem to have any more bumps but mine have returned. Is this scabies or is it something else? There is no line under the skin that would be associated with scabies, but the bumps cluster and they itch and can be a little painful. Once ruptured the skin is scaly and cracked.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013