Recurring reddish lump on the forehead. Need a permanent cure

hello! I recently have been getting a red lump in the middle of my forehead , it it slightly painful but mostly to the touch. after a day or two the lump gets full of tiny white bumps. i think i tried poping them the first time it appeared but nothing came out. i put ointment on the first time and it went away, but now it BACK! please help! (sorry for the typos i am on my cellular, &its very delayed)
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Nothing to worry
You might have got an Infection over forehead.Because of the associated inflammation,it is becoming red,and tender to touch.
If at all any collection is present in it ,pus/fluid will come out only after giving an Incision(Cut).
As it is relieved by local application of Ointment,it may be infective in nature.
Please consult your doctor and get proper treatment.
Next time,you consult your doctor immediately on the first day of symptoms.Hope it will regress immediately.
Wish you good health