Recurring painful bumps, itchy on the thumb causing arm pain. Heal with antibiotics. What are these?

I workout lifting weights and I m a MT. I have these bumps that keep coming back on my thumb . It hurts so bad, gets really tight, pain up my arm so painful that my veins bulge out. These bumps itch and usually I drain the bumps and go on antibiotic and it clears up and comes back in 3 or 4 months. Dr. Doesn t know what it is.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
Hi recurrent bumps over the thumbs which are itchy can be irritant dermatitis due to lifting of heavy weight frequently.first stop lifting the weights and use atarax 25 mg at night.antibiotic twice daily and application of moisteriser along with dipgenta cream can cure the condition.applying moisteriser regularly can prevent recurrences