Recurring nausea during night, no relief with Nexium, history of acute pancreatic attack. Related?

I had an acute pancreatic attack in July and was on a drip for 4 days, my health is back to normal. The doctors put it down to alcohol although I was a moderate drinker. So it was very surprising. But I keep getting mild nausea during the night or in the late afternoon. However I was getting this nausea atleast 4 years prior to my attack. I have been taking Nexium for years but it does not seem to help. Could this be related to my pancreas or a separate issue? My last lipaze test a month ago was normal.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013