Recurring little paper cuts on the shaft post sex, no pain, cuts started peeling on washing. Serious?

Hi I had sex a year ago and everything was ok. But a year later I had sex with my girlfriend and the first two times everything was normal , but the then the 3rd time I notice a little paper cut on my shaft i thought it was normal because i really dont know nothing about sex but then we had sex again and i notice the little paper cuts again this time it was three cuts. My penis doesnt hurt or nothing. but today i was washing it and the little cuts started peeling.. is this bad?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear bryan, IT SEEMS REPEATED SEX DIDN'T EXCITED YOUR FEMALE PARTNER HENCE SHE MAY HAVE NOT LUBRICATED HENCE DUE TO VIGOROUS THRUSTING SUCH CUTS ARE OK. IT HEALS AND NO TREATMENT IS REQUIRED UNDER NORMAL CONDITION BUT IN FUTURE MAKE SURE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER'S VAGINA WELL LUBRICATED WITH PROPER FOREPLAY THEN ONLY INSERT WILL WILL NOT GIVE YOU SUCH PROBLEMS