Recurring kidney infection, dizziness, nausea, headache. Prescribed septra ds. Treatment?

Hi have reoccuring kidney infections and am suffering fom one right now. Originally started July 1.Went to walk in clinic and was given 10 days(2x per day) of ciproflozacin. Thought everything was fine but started not feeling well again.Went to the Dr today ans she prescribed 5 days (2x per day) of septra ds which I will pick up after work. Am feeling very dizzy and nauseous and have a headache . I am concerned that this has been going on so long that I may have permanent damage. Also can not understand why this keeps happening.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012