Recurring joint pain, swelling in feet and ankles, loss of muscle tone, tingling in toes, symptoms of carpal tunnel. What is the cause and remedy?

Hello I have been progressively gotten worse over the past few months with the following symptoms: - joint paint, bilateral and not consist ant. - swollen feet & ankles .. not related to diet. I am on a low salt regimine. I wonder if it s due to caffeine? - sudden dislocation of one shoulder, then the next. - Loss of muscle tone; ESP. in arms. - thumb pain on one hand - joint pain in left hip. - tingling of large toes when waking up & when at rest - progressive symptoms of carpal tunnel in either hand/not always together.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012