Recurring itch on the penis. Tested for STDs-negative. Prescribed with antibiotics. Cause?

I and my girlfriend have been living together for 3 years..we always have unprotected sex..she always indoors everytime..but my problem is that everytime we have sex my penis itches and sometimes discharges..I never had sex with anyone else other than her and same applies to her..we went to a clinic and we were given antibiotics then it stops for few weeks and starts again...what may be the cause because both of us we have tested for std and we are free from it.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013