Recurring h plyori symptoms, stool test did not detect it, diagnosed with GERD, stopped Nexium after worsened condition. What should be done?

I had H Pylori . I felt fine while on treatment. After coming off it, my symptoms returned slowly. My gastroenterologist ordered a stool test that was negative for H pylori. So, he gave me Nexium ,said symptoms were GERD. Nexium made everything worst so I stopped taking it. What should I do? My Dr next step is to check my gallbladder. I don t think my problem is my gallbladder. I barely eat anything since may(when symptoms started) let alone anything greasy. I am feeling hopeless.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012