Recurring formation of pus on the leg that dries up and causes peeling on skin, stomach fullness even with little food. Had fistula operation. What could be wrong?

I have something like puss on my left leg which with time dries up by itself and later the skin turns to come off ...this very same thing occurred right under my very same left foot ...I was operated of Fistula on the 19/01/2012 prior to this I always feel my stomach heavy each time that I eat a small amount of can be just any kind of food..Doctor what is actually wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM

-basing on your complaints i would come up with two possibilities.

1.the first one is,FURNCULOSIS.

2.second possibility is,FUNCTIONAL DYSPEPSIA;

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you